Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Wall Street

Due to economic hardships, we haven't been able to come up with the $14.95 to take Lucy for her first hair cut. Tomorrow is pay day, however, so don't fret! Until then, we've taken to styling her hair in homage to several of Wall Street's finest. Here is Lucy, for comparison, with her freshly styled coif:

To me, it harkens back to this character:

But dad was more reminded of this guy:

What's your opinion? Is she more Gordon Gecko or Donald Trump?

--

Whichever way you choose, you should head on over to The Cheese Says....Mmmm! where Leap Frog is giving away a free Tag Reader and five books to one lucky reader and a Tag Reader and ten books to his or her local library in honor of National Reading Month. You have until March 30th to enter, but make haste! And spread the word!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I uttered Donald before the other pictures even came up.

susan said...

And I totally saw Gordon Gecko. But that might be due to catching a few minutes of Wall Street on one of the local no-news stations just before bedtime yesterday.

Anonymous said...

That hair is wild! My boy needs a haircut, but I don't know of any place that offers toddler tackling and swaddling before a trim. He's impossible! Have you been to the cookie cutters? any good?

Lora said...

I've never heard of Gordon before (I suck at pop culture and current events) but I'm with Jori.

High Heeled Mama said...

I'd go with Gordan Gecko. I mean, come on - quintessential Wall Street, slick guy, hair cut. And she totally had a sly glint in her eye! :)

Unknown said...

i say trump!

Arizaphale said...

You realise at 14 she will never speak to you again because of photos like this??? ;=D
My sister is still traumatised by a photo at about Lucy's age of her hair in a mohawk. My mother's argument was that with such fine, blonde hair, no one realised she had any unless it was sticking up in the air. My sister still tells her AA meetings about it :-D