Thursday, April 09, 2009

The End of an Era

Today is Stacy's last day of hosting Theme Thursday. I am sad, but hopefully it will live on somewhere...

I didn't have a great shot signifying the end of anything, but then I discovered this little gem. Right after this adventure, the toy stroller met it's untimely demise. Lucy's, erm, ample tushy tore right through the seat. It was only $9, so it can be replaced easily, but we might have to make some new rules about who can or cannot ride in it!

Visit Stacy for Theme Thursday one last time!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

6 comments:

Heather said...

ha! We have quite of few pictures of similar shenanigans. Highly reccomend the graco baby stroller line from TRU! ;-) Adorable pic!

susan said...

It's pictures like this one that make me question our "one and done" decision...

How I love those kiddos of yours!!!

Stacy said...

I do believe our kids have tried something similar LOL! Thanks for participating for so long. :)

I have sent you an email, too. :)

Jen said...

I am not sure how our doll stroller has survived. Great shot.

Killlashandra said...

I wish W.W.'s little tushie would pop a hole in the stroller he terrorizes the house with! LOL He used a stroller like that one briefly but nowadays has far more fun wheeling his "baby" stuffed animals around in anticipation of having baby brother. ~:P

Arizaphale said...

All good things must come to an end.
Great shot. Love Sam's hysterical laughter behind there.