Monday, April 20, 2009

My Tiny Best Shot Monday

I found these flowers last week and I was amazed at their teeny-tiny-ness. Each one was about the size of a newborn baby's pinky finger nail. They were so delicate and beautiful, and most days I would have probably walked right by them without even noticing. Somehow, that day they caught my attention and made my smile a little brighter because of it! 


What captured your attention last week? Visit Tracy to share your Best Shot Monday

Stumble Upon Toolbar

11 comments:

Jen said...

They are beautiful. I have never seen anything like them before.

Megan said...

very pretty -- they are "wee," aren't they:)

Unknown said...

They are so pretty! Did you figure out what they are? Nice find!

Puna said...

For a moment I thought they were shriveled up...but they aren't, what a nice surprise.

iMother2.0 said...

how gorgeous! yes, stopping for the little things...thanks for the wonderful reminder :)

HipMomma said...

Gosh, they don't even look real. Nice shot.

Arizaphale said...

Nice close up work! I wonder what they are too.

Joanna said...

Beautiful color. What a great find in your day.

Farmer Gal said...

So tiny and delicate... How great that you were able to stop and enjoy them.

Julie said...

Beautiful! I love to little unexpected surprises! Thanks for sharing it with us. =)

Maggie said...

I am dreadfully late catching up on everyone's BSM...

These are gorgeous! So tiny and perfect...nature is so amazing sometimes! Great capture!