Friday, June 19, 2009

Dear Hospital Where I Plan To Give Birth,

For the love of god, please install some fucking changing tables in your rest rooms. When I'm trapped inside the living hell that is know as the glucose tolerance test and I have my crazy toddler with me, it would be nice. I mean, laying her down on the single stall bathroom floor on a sweaty and woefully small gym towel was great and all, but she didn't really appreciate it later when I had to dip her in bleach. 


As an aside, if you could also convince some of your docs to do some effing research and come up with a better easier less time consuming and ass-y way to test us preggos for gestational dia-betus, that would be awesome. 

KTHXBI, 

Amy Jo

Stumble Upon Toolbar

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

The complete lack of common sense in some institutions never ceases to amaze me. Also, I did the GTT as a non preggo to diagnose my own Hypoglycaemis. NOT fun. NOT NOT fun AT ALL. My arm was black and blue. And if you DO have gestational diabetes....what are they going to do about it?