Tuesday, August 07, 2012

Hair Aparent

A long, long time ago, in a state so far away, Sam got his first haircut. It was a wee bit difficult for me, seeing as I was very pregnant (read: very hormonal) and didn't want to be ending his babyhood any earlier than I had to. But I did have to, eventually.  

With Lucy, it was different. I was again pregnant and again, very hormonal. But since she's a girl I was able to wait until she was three, so it wasn't like I was ending her baby-hood by cutting her hair. 

Maggie hasn't had a haircut yet, and I fear the day she asks for one. I have a strong suspicion that once we cut off those lovely little curls (seen here) they won't come back. 

Which brings us to little Freddie. As the youngest, it's only natural that I'm going to be even more attached to his baby hair. But he is, in fact, a boy, and so I am already getting pressure from people to get him a damn haircut already! It's not too bad in the front, mostly because it tends to stay off to the sides all on it's own. But he is developing a pseudo-mullet in the back, which is a little embarrassing. 



So what say you, oh wise internets? To trim, or not to trim?

Oh, who am I kidding? This kid will be graduating from high school before I let anyone near his precious baby head with a pair of shears!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: