Sunday, May 10, 2009

I'm That Mom

When I picked Sam up from School on Thursday there were presents in his cubby. Presents for me! There was a card and some cellophane and something with glitter. 


I waited until this morning to open them, much to his consternation. I think that the teachers wrapped the presents, so he wasn't entirely convinced it wasn't for him. There was an adorable little frame with a picture of him holding a 'Happy Mother's Day' sign, and a cute little card in the shape of a purse. On the inside were some scribbles (in red and orange, his favorite colors) and then a quote from Sam. They asked each of the kids why they love their mommies. Sam's response? 'I love my mommy when she lets me play my video game!' 

Now doesn't that just give you the warm fuzzies?

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: