Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Family of Five

When we got all dressed up for the wedding on Saturday I made my dad snap some photos of us.


Photobucket

Naturally, I couldn't get everyone smiling at the same time, or looking in the same direction, but I was pretty happy with this one.

Mostly because I look good.

--

My mom sings this song to Lucy that is a variation of the 'I Love Lucy' theme song. She modified the lyrics like so

I love Lucy and she loves me
We're as happy as two can be
That's Lucy and Me

At the end Lucy likes to add the names of everyone in the room, so sometimes the song runs a little long. On Monday we took the whole family into the south side of Pittsburgh to have dinner at the Hofbrauhaus. We went early to avoid any crowds, and so that the kids wouldn't be too tired at the end. Everyone was having a good time, and after dinner Lulu came over to sit on my lap. She started singing her song, at at the end, with a totally straight face, she sang That's Lucy and Mommy and Beer!

BEER
Prost!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Priceless. I resemble that remark. And I LOVE Maggie's face in the family shot. What a crack up!

Cara said...

You all look fabulous! I love your outfit, where did you get it? I have a wedding to go to in May and love that color blue. I of course have all the outfits for the boys and husband ready but nothing for me.