Friday, October 27, 2006

Tell Me What This Is, and I'll Tell You Who You Are

(Edited below)


From now on, all children's toys must be screened by 14 year old boys before they can be released to the sick, sick masses.

Seriously, we were watching an old episode of Sesame Street this morning, and Elmo's World was all about skin. Fairly innocuous topic, right? That is until he wanted to learn more about skin. Those of you familiar with Elmo's World know that when Elmo wants to know more about something, he watches the _______ channel on TV, the ______ being whatever it is Elmo is curious about. So this morning, Elmo watched the Skin Channel. And as always, when he wanted to watch, he simply said "Turn yourself on, TV," to the skin channel. Come on people! I know I'm a little bit of a perv, but isn't there someone in the Children's Television Workshop reading these scripts? Or is this one of those things they left in to amuse us parents? If so, thank you!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

susan said...

LOL!!! Ahhh, the way your mind works never ceasws to amaze me!

(BTW, I'd be the one saying that's a "fishing pole"... but that could just be the mom in me talking:))

Amy Jo said...

You're never going to be able to look at it the same way again, thanks to my filthy mind!