Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Day-O!

Someone (or somewhere) asked me (or I read) the following question:

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

I have thought long and hard over this, and here is what I have come up with.

Did you ever see the movie Beetle Juice? Remember towards the end when Betelgeuse and Lydia are about to get married and Adam and Barbara keep trying to stop them by saying 'Betelgeuse'? Well, first he makes Adam's jaw fall off so he can't say 'Betelgeuse', and then Barbara starts in. First he literally zips her lips, but she's a wily one. She unzips her mouth and starts yakking again. Then he throws a metal plate over her mouth. That seems to keep her quiet, but just to be on the safe side, he zaps her and sends her to Saturn, home of the giant sand snake.

That's what I want. The power to send people to Saturn.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: