Friday, May 02, 2008

Extra! Extra!

Lucy has a tooth! Hoo-fucking-ray! I've been waiting for weeks, possibly months, for just one of these little bastards to poke through. And my patience, or lack thereof, has been rewarded. Photographic evidence to follow...

Also in the good news department, I am officially below my between-pregnancy weight. That is, what I weighed after Sam but before Lucy. I still have a long way to go, but progress is progress! Never mind the fact that yesterday I had an egg mcmuffin for breakfast, a burger and fries for lunch and movie popcorn and peanut M&M's for dinner.

Speaking of movie popcorn, last night we went to a sneak preview of Iron Man. Because I am witty and charming (and beautiful) I decided to call it a 'Geek Preview' because, well, let's be honest. The place was rife with the scent of desperation, BO and benzoyl peroxide. The male to female ration was at least 20:1. We overheard conversations about external hard drives, comparisons of different comic-cons (comic conventions, for you lay people) and theories behind the new DLP projectors. It was great. People were clapping for the previews. Though to be fair The Dark Knight trailer looked Ah-Mazing! Anyway, the movie was a lot of fun, both for geeks and non-geeks alike.

Oh, and Robert Downey Jr. is a smoking hot fox. Always a plus.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

super des said...

I'ma go see Iron Man today, seeing as my bf is one of those computer geeks. But apparently *I'm* the one that loves Iron Man, because I have a mini-action figure that sits on the tv.
:)

Arizaphale said...

Teeth! Yay. We had to wait til the BA was one year old!!!!
Iron Man. Robert Downey Junior. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.(Homer Simpson noise)