Wednesday, June 23, 2010

So Far, So Pleased

Things have been going so well with the move and all that I've been hesitant to say anything. We have so much going on tomorrow (furniture delivery, appliance delivery, bug spraying, deck inspecting) that I don't want to jinx things. But aside from the brakes on my minivan crapping out (because I didn't get it inspected when it was due back in JANUARY!) everything is great. The kids love the house, we love the house (aside from some horribly dated wall sconces and ugly stained glass windows with roses in vases in the bathroom and the upstairs, which is entirely blue and yellow (including blue ceiling fans) for WVU) the cat even loves the house, though I suspect it has something to do with all of the canned cat food I've been feeding him lately.


Life in West Virginia may not be too wild, but so far it sure has been wonderful!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: