Thursday, July 28, 2011

Cake Pop-A-Polooza

So remember last week when I mentioned making a cake pop wedding cake?


Photobucket

Tomorrow is the big day. So far, no major malfunctions. I have manufactured a tiered cake pop stand as well. If everything goes off without a hitch, I'll post pics on Saturday. If not, I'll probably delete this post! But if you're wondering where I've been the past few days? Well, when you see how many cake pops I made, then you'll understand!

Stumble Upon Toolbar

2 comments:

Janet Thompson said...

I saw this on your blog a few days ago...I've got all the materials to make them...I just have to find the motivation. We are going to the beach soon, so I was thinking about making some beach ball ones! Hope you and your beautiful family are well!!

Arizaphale said...

Nice image. Looking forward to the results!