Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Gypsy Life: Day One Dozen

These past few gypsy days have been filled with highs and lows. There was the news of the nieces, which was an immeasurable high! Then there was news that the current owners of our new house are suffering some ill fates due to the transitions surrounding the selling of their long-time home, which was sad and frustrating. Then there was news about our closing date that really made me smile! Then there was news about my grandmother that made me (and Sam) cry.

To sum it up? The gypsy life will be over in a weeks time! The bad news? We'll probably be attending a funeral between now and then.

In other news, Simon the-cat-by-which-we-were-shunned, has decided he misses us. Well, something like that at least. After days and weeks of fretting over what to do with our kitty-boy, he took our decision to leave him with our sweet neighbor and spit it back in our faces. Now that we're gone he's gone into full-on attack mode on our neighbor's other cats, and she isn't having it. I don't blame her one bit. So one day next week I'll be driving down to Mo-town, having coffee with my bestie Sara, and then bringing the cat to Pittsburgh. I can't say I'm sad about having him back, but the first time he pukes on our new carpets I may be singing a different tune.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: