Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Don't It Make You Smile?

I PACKED MY LAST SCHOOL LUNCH OF 2013!!! WOO!!! HOO!!!

(Can you tell that I hate packing lunches?)

This is a phenomenon that I truly don't understand in myself. I mean, I make the children nearly the exact same lunch at home, but it doesn't seem to bother me too much. Unfortunately, there will be at least one week of packing camp lunches this summer, so I'm not totally off the hook, but that's not until the end of July.

--

We are having a weekend pool party cook out friendship bonanza this weekend, which will include 8 adults, one of which is pregnant, 4 children, including an adorable pair of 9-month old twin boys, and one puppy, sleeping in our home. Plus our crazy clan. We kind of did one of these a few years ago in WV (see here) and it was great fun. So we decided to expand things a bit for even more fun! If you don't hear from me after this weekend, assume I died happily of a friendship overdose.

--


The peas are in their pods! At least some of them are. Most of them are still just little white pea blossoms, but it won't be long until we are feasting on garden peas! And some of my tomatoes and cucumbers are also flowering. Oh, the bounty we'll have once all of this is all edible! 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: