Thursday, October 24, 2013

Pearl Jam

Well, aren't I a lucky girl? I've had the pleasure of going to see my favorite band, Pearl Jam, twice in the last two weeks! It required a lot of help from my friends and family, but damn if it wasn't worth every second. Here are a few photos I took at each show...

First up, Pittsburgh. They opened this tour here in my hometown, and I was so, so lucky to score pit tickets. We were about 20 feet from the stage and had a blast. But since I knew we were in the pit, I only took my phone for photos. 




10 days later and we were in Philly! At this show we had reserved seats, so I decided to bring a camera. Since you can't bring a 'removable lens' camera into the venue, I bought a canon point and shoot. After the show I put it back into the box, and it's probably going to end up under the christmas tree for a seven year old boy, provided he's good. The photo quality was better, but we were farther away. 





Amazing, all around. Love this band!


Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: