Tuesday, November 04, 2008

It's the Cheese Party's 1,000th Post and Election Day Bonanza!

Guess what? My 1,000th post coincided with election day! How cool is that? I was going to post something last night about bathroom products, but I thought I'd save that for my 2,000th post. You know, 'cause it's such an important topic. 


I was thinking about compiling a list of my favorite posts or something to commemorate this historic event. However, I thought a better idea would be to let you, my dear readers, tell me your favorite posts! Why? Because I am lazy! But also, because if I know what it is you're digging on, I'll give you more of the good stuff. Seriously.

So leave me a comment. There are at least a dozen of you lurking out there, so give it up! And answer me a question or two. 1) Did you vote yet? 1a) If not, why?!?!?!?! 2) Tell me something you like about the Cheese Party. A post, a photo, etc. Boost me up a little. I'll start.

1) Yes, I totally voted. It was awesome, there was no line and one of my neighbors bought Starbuck's for everyone! Lucy accompanied me, although Sam missed out because he was at school. If SOB gets home in time and it's not too crazy up there I might try and convince him to take Sammy boy. Since it's at the end of our block, I can always waltz up there and collect him if he gets to be a pain. 

2) My favorite post? It's actually not even posted on the Cheese Party. It was part of Kristen's Blog Exchange, so you can find it here! There are a few oldies but goodies that rank high on the list. And naturally, I'm partial to the ones where mah presh-ush babees were born. 

See, that's not so hard! Oh, and as incentive, I'll pick one commenter at random and give them a magical prize! Well, maybe not magical, but it'll be totally awesome! I promise!

P.S. Also, if you have time please go check out my post over at The Cheese Says....Mmmmm! on the book Amazing Baby. More pics of delicious babies! 

Stumble Upon Toolbar

7 comments:

super des said...

I have not voted yet, but I will. I just haven't left the house yet.

favorite post: all the photos. I've been saying for years that you have the cutest kids ever, so, you know.
:)

Lora said...

I did vote, it was flawless. As far as I know.

Also, my favorite thing about the Party used to be the fact that since you were a month ahead of me when we were pregnant and Sam is a month ahead of Jake I knew what to look forward to.

Now I like the photos. I'm a sucker for Sam and Lucy together. It is seriously the only thing in the world than can make my ovary twinge.

Anonymous said...

I'm Canadian but I've been following the results closely.

Anything you've written about poop has cracked me right up!!
I'm with Lora - I love reading about Sam and Lucy, and seeing the pictures of the two.

Congrats on the 1000th post!!

Unknown said...

I voted and it was a breeze! :) I worked at the polls in the PM and it was so inspiring to see so many new voters and such a HIGH voter turnout!

My favorite posts are the birthday posts to your kids. They make me a little teary eyed. Sometimes a lot teary eyed, depending on hormones. lol. I also remember a post about a vacation you took when you and SOB were sharing the same towel unknowingly, and you were using it to dry your face and he was using it to dry his other stuff. HAHAHAH. Love the blog, congrats and keep up the good work!

Amy Jo said...

Ah, the ball towel incident. A classic!

Amy said...

What do I love about Cheese Party?

Why, the cheese, of course, and mostly, you, my dear!

Arizaphale said...

I'm too late aren't I?