Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Meme for All Ages

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others what would it be?

Alcohol. I know it’s awful, but the prospect of never again having a glass of wine or some good tequila is enough to make me want to curl up into a ball and weep. I’m sure the pregnancy inflicted abstinence is only making my desires stronger.


2. If you could change one specific thing about the world what would it be?


The perception that global warming isn’t going to affect us or our children. A large percentage of the global population truly believes this, and it makes me want to smash something.

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.

Lois from Family Guy, only not quite as kinky.

4. If you could live one day in your life over again which one would it be?

February 18-19, 2006, which was the 24 hours before I went into labor with Sammy. It was an amazing day and such an exciting time of my life. We knew that I was probably going to go into labor any minute, so we spent the whole weekend going out to eat and seeing movies. When my water broke, I couldn’t have been more content.

5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person who would it be?

Billie Holiday

6. What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?

Well, there was that day about a month ago that I accidentally threw my car keys down the trash chute.

7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?

Um, my children? I believe they are the future, after all.

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?

I used to be a trained opera singer.

9. What is your most cherished possession?

My camera. It is the single greatest purchase I have ever insisted upon.

10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?

A woman named Kathy D. She made a large portion of my childhood a living hell, but she gave me a fantastic example of exactly what not to do as a parent.

11. What one word describes you better than any other?

M-O-O-D-Y (and those are just the recent entries.)

Stumble Upon Toolbar

No comments: